[NFBC-At-Large] FW: [NFBC-Info] DAN of California Educational/Talk on Feb. 2 at 7:30 p.m.

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 03:07:16 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBC-Info <nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Joy Stigile via
NFBC-Info
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 5:31 PM
To: 'NFB of California List' <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>; 'Diabetes Talk for the
Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: joystigile at gmail.com
Subject: [NFBC-Info] DAN of California Educational/Talk on Feb. 2 at 7:30
p.m.

Hello Diabetes Action Network of California membership and fellow
Federationists,

We will be having our next Talk/Educational meeting on February 2, 2021 at
7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. through Zoom.

Our speaker at this meeting will be  Patricia Maddix who is a retired
Registered Dietician from our Washington affiliate.  MS Maddix will be
giving us ideas on meal planning and snacks with quick recipes to use for
breakfast, lunch or dinner.

She will be speaking for approximately 25 minutes with an additional 30
minutes for you to ask questions!

Joy Stigile is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Diabetes Action Network

Date:  Tuesday February 2nd, 2021

Time: 07:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82122371592?pwd=SE56S1dmRkdFV0Z4QTdMVlQ1MkNQQT09

Meeting ID: 821 2237 1592

Passcode: 416128

One tap mobile

+16699009128,,82122371592#,,,,*416128# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

Joy Stigile, President Diabetes Action Network of California

C:  818.510.2353

joystigile at gmail.com <mailto:joystigile at gmail.com>