[Nfbc-info] Web Site Host Recommendation

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 6 05:46:16 UTC 2008

    Thanks Peter.  The site I was talking about was definitely not an NFB
site  but I bet lots of blind folks have the problem of inaccessible web
hosting so I suspect someone would have a corner on the market if they did
offer such a blind friendly service.
I keep hearing of people getting ready to leave go daddy because they no
longer can keep there sites up.
Mike