[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Re: State Affiliate Treasurer Duties

Bruce Sexton bjsexton at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 07:58:18 UTC 2008

Dear Concerned Members:

We elected the president to insure that all would be well with our
affiliate.  It looks to me as though the evidence you have provided is
proving Mary's great ability to do just that.  We cannot be too careful with
our funds.  Knowing Mary nearly all my life, I know that there is only one
reason she would not help the treasurer in doing his job properly, and that
is, there is good reason.  I put my complete faith and trust in Mary's
proven track record and great leadership!

Thanks,
B.J. Sexton