[Nfbc-info] Request for advice, at the risk of asking a foolish question ...

Inthecar2 at aol.com Inthecar2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 21 06:59:54 UTC 2008

Angela,
Other than the obvious, "blind" and "blindness", I would suggest that you
also consider including the words, "vision loss", "glaucoma", "retina  damage",
"eye diseases/damage", "braille" and "impaired vision" to  help increase the
number of visitors to your site.
Lonnie

In a message dated 12/20/2008 10:40:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,