[Nfbc-info] Survey and feedback

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 22 21:08:28 UTC 2008

Information survey

Happy New Year Fellow Federationists!

The following is a brief list of topics for your review.  I want to be sure
that the monthly bulletin and the quarterly newsletter are addressing the
interests and needs of our members.  Therefore, I would appreciate a reply
with your feedback on the need for the following information.  Please check
the issues of greatest concern to you and send this message back.

1Rehabilitation services

  2.. Textbook accessibility issues.
  3.. SSI issues
  4.. Accessible technology issues.
  5.. Information on blindness.
  6.. Information about Braille.
  7.. Information about Newsline for the Blind.  The newspaper read over the
phone.
  8.. Imagination fund program.  Donations and gift giving to the National
Federation of the Blind of California.
  9.. Free white cane program.
  10.. Ideas for membership building.
  11.. Ideas for chapter fund raising.
  12.. Philosophy building.
  13.. Employment training and issues
  14..
  15.. Thank you.  Mary Willows, President
  mwillows at sbcglobal.net