[Nfbc-info] FW: [Brl-coordinators] Braille Literacy Video on DVD

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 24 18:48:06 UTC 2008

Subject: [Brl-coordinators] Braille Literacy Video on DVD

Dear Colleagues,

As many of you know, we spoke at the conference calls last week about the
possibility of providing our Braille literacy video on DVD. I have learned
that at present, we are able to provide interested chapters with a copy of
this DVD, but it must be produced in-house, and must be shipped quickly to
insure it is received before January 4. In terms of expense and time, this
means that we can only provide copies of the DVD to affiliates who will
absolutely use it in their January 4 events.

For those of you who have not yet scheduled events, or who want a copy of
the DVD for use in the future, please be aware that it will be available
later in 2009. At that time, it will be bundled with other pieces we are
producing about Braille literacy, and will be more readily available.

If you have an event scheduled for the weekend of January 4, and absolutely
plan on using our DVD in your presentation, please provide me with the date
and time of your event, a contact person for said event, and an address
where we can send the video. Please send all responses to HYPERLINK
"mailto:ryan.strunk at gmail.com"ryan.strunk at gmail.com as soon as possible. I
want to make absolutely sure you are able to receive the video before your
event.

I hope that all of you have a happy and healthy holiday season, and I look
forward to working with you in the new year.

Yours Sincerely,

Ryan

Checked by AVG.
11:49 AM