[Nfbc-info] Tri-Valley chapter meeting notice

Carl Martin w6rgh at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 00:14:39 UTC 2008

Dear Federationist,

There will be a monthly meeting of the Tri-Valley Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind on Saturday, January 3, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.  We
meet in Cafeteria Room 2 at Valley Memorial Hospital in Livermore, 1111
East Stanley Blvd.  All members of NFBC and visitors are welcome.

The Tri-Valley is between San Francisco bay and the central valley.  The
cities in our area are Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton and San Ramon.  There
is a BART stop in east DublinPleasenton and easy bus connections to the
meeting site.  If you know anyone in our area that might be interested in
the Tri-Valley chapter please let them know that we exist.  Call Carl
Martin, president, for more information.  The number is 925 449-9362