[Nfbc-info] introduction of new board!

Brian Miller brian-r-miller at uiowa.edu
Sun Oct 26 00:12:14 UTC 2008

Congratulations Deepa!

It was good to see you and so many of my California friends this past
weekend.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with your
temporary relocation to DC.  In any case, be sure to look up your NFB
friends here in the nation's capitol while you are here.

All the best,
Brian Miller