[Nfbc-info] FW: [stylist] E Mail Accessibility Survey for Doctoral Student

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Apr 11 17:11:36 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Donna Hill
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 9:49 AM
To: NFBnet Writer's Division Mailing List; Performing Arts Division list
Subject: [stylist] E Mail Accessibility Survey for Doctoral Student

Hi Friends,
Brian Wentz is a doctoral student at Towson University near Baltimore and is
doing research with Dr. Jonathan Lazar on email accessibility issues for
blind users. He relocated to Keystone College in the Scranton area in
August, and actually lives near us. He is  currently doing a survey related
to his research on email accessibility, The survey is web-based and has been
tested in JAWS.  I took it and it went smoothly.  He would appreciate as
much help in distributing this as possible.

The link to the survey is

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/76175/email-usage-survey-for-blind-users

His contact information is:
Brian Wentz

brian.wentz at keystone.edu
Division of Business, Management, and Technology Keystone College One
College Green La Plume, PA 18440
570-945-8423

Thanks,
Donna Hill
--
Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (6.0.0.386) Database version:
5.12160 http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/