[Nfbc-info] creating CABS team for March for Independence

dgoraya at ucla.edu dgoraya at ucla.edu
Wed Apr 15 19:54:54 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

CABS would like to create a team to raise money for this year's March
for Independence. The board is looking for enthusiastic team members
to join! You do not need to be attending national convention to join
the team. Just be willing to help raise money. We should raise $250 or
more. I'm hoping to raise at least $500. If you are interested in
joining, please send me an email at dgoraya at ucla.edu with your email
address, name, and t-shirt size: small, medium, large, or extra large.
Let's create the biggest student division team at national convention!

Thanks!

Deepa