[Nfbc-info] Festival of Books

Robert Stigile rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 20 16:29:41 UTC 2009

Hello Federationists,
On Saturday, April 25 and Sunday, April 26, there will be a large
event on the campus of UCLA.
This event is called, The Festival of Books.
There will be approximately 90 vendors present.
During this event, we need to pass out leaflets, letting these
vendors know, that devices such as Kindle, are not accessible to
the Blind and they need to be.
If you can help, please contact me either by e-mail, or by phone,
immediately, for I need to get a large group of people together
for this event this weekend.
My phone number is 818-419-5331 and e-mail is
rstigile at sbcglobal.net.
Please understand, that if you can only attend for one of the two
days, that is fine, just let me know which days are best for you.
The event will take place from 10 am to 6 pm on Saturday, and
from 10 am to 5 pm on Sunday.
I realize, that this is last minute, so if you need assistance
with expenses, the affiliate is prepared to help, so make your
arrangements, let me know that you are going to attend and we
will go from there.
Remember, if you can help, I need to hear from you today, or as
soon as you possibly can.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile