[Nfbc-info] Festival of Books

Gail Paulson nanagp at dslextreme.com
Wed Apr 22 20:21:37 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,
Unfortunately I can't take part in the event. Our chapter is doing the
walk-a-thon on Saturday and I will have company all weekend. Nicolas
announced the event at the chapter meeting last night, and I don't think
anyone will make it. We did, however commit to a letter writing campaign to
the Author's Guild. We are all very concerned over the impact this will have
on our lives, and  if it were any other time, I'm  sure
most of us would turn up.

Best regards,
Gail