[Nfbc-info] next generation brailler

Ken Volonte kenvolonte at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 09:45:19 UTC 2009

Hi Chad and Ilene.  Thanks for your description of the new design.  I think
I'll just keep Cuthbert.  We learned long division together and banged out
many a resolution on my old dining room table.

    I still can't write poetry on the computer.  I have to see how the poem
lays out on the page; word against word.  It's good to hear a Brailler being
used when in the course of doing business.

     My old Brailler has only needed to be serviced once in fifty years and
that's testimony as to the quality of its design.