[Nfbc-info] Join Us In Organizing a San Jose Chapter of the NFB ofCalifornia

Ken Volonte kenvolonte at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 02:00:33 UTC 2009

Hi Jonathan.  Is the King Library a part of the Public Library system in San
Jose?  I might have a friend who would be interested in coming.  How long
will this meeting be and is it wheel chair accessible?

    Good luck with this organizational effort.  I know that there have been
a couple of attempts to organize a San Jose chapter in the past.  Ken