[Nfbc-info] Fw: National Federation of the Blind Central Valley Chapter to meet

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 7 07:07:55 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:11 PM
Subject: National Federation of the Blind Central Valley Chapter to meet

The NFB Central Valley chapter will meet on Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 11:00 A.M. at Carrow's Restaurant, 4280 N. Blackstone at Ashlan in Fresno. We will be hearing from members who attended the national convention in Detroit. We will also discuss fund raising and outreach opportunities and the upcoming state convention of the National Federation of the Blind of California scheduled for October. This meeting is open to anyone interested in finding out about the central Valley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind. for more info call Chuck Krugman, Chapter president at 559-266-9237 or email ckrugman at sbcglobal.net.