[Nfbc-info] I Phone 3 G s

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:09:17 UTC 2009

Hello all,

 Just wanted to know how people are  recieving the new I phone 3 G S?
I  understand it's a pretty awsome breakthrough as technologygoes,
but, i am wondering how people  feel about  it's ability to speak on
calls?
  My understanding of this is that the screen goes dark on the phone,
and the voice drops to a very low volume where one can't hear what's
being said and  the volume cannot be modified.
 What are people's thoughts? Is it true? is it false? Can it slice,
dice, and do the solja boy?

 Best,
 Darian