[Nfbc-info] Brainstorming! Fundraising idea part II

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 15 03:25:02 UTC 2009

    Hi Bruce.
A virtual pizza is a dietters delight.
Go ahead add as many toppings as you like, bring a group of friends along
and eat up!  Enjoy straw hat's delicious salads, have some crazy garlic
twist--don't worry about the breath mints we will provide those,
Drink the beverage of your choice,
have some Monzerella cheese sticks and of course lots of pizza am I
forgetting anything??
If I am order it anyway!  What we are trying to do for those who come to our
virtual feast is creative a little incintive perhaps some coupons from straw
hat
or maybe some other prizes we will draw names from the people who
contribute.
Don't worry about extra pounds because the only ones who will gain weight
are the golden gate bridge walk and the NFBC Newark convention as more
people are able to attend.
Both the bridgewalk and the convention can handle those extra pounds very
nicely as more blind people are able to be there.
Our virtual is different from CyberSpace virtual because those who support
it will donate real money.
In addition on Monday September 21 we will have a real pizza event at the
Straw hat pizza located at Kiefer in Sacramento from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The money we are able to generate from both event
s will go in to a fund the River City chapter will
 keep track of and use to pay for the convention busses.
If you can help us get some prizes from Straw Hat's corporate office that
would be fantastic. We will give them away to our Cyber Feast attendees.

Thanks
Mike