[Nfbc-info] Community Service

Terra Peterson poolprincess at att.net
Sun Aug 16 06:07:45 UTC 2009

Mike and Darian,
I totally agree that a community service division would be a great asset to
us and the community. I think that something like the American Cancer
Society walk for life would be a great place to start, but not tthe only
option. There are a lot of volunteer options! I agree that getting Amateur
radio operators involved would be a good idea. Just some thoughts.
Terra
ki6cqk