[Nfbc-info] Would someone who knows the Fresno Radison area please contact me?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:12:52 UTC 2009

Would anyone who knows the Fresno area kindly get back to me?  I need some
pointers on restaurants in the area.  I have a few questions:

1.  Do you know the Fresno Raddison area?

2.  Where can I find:

a.  The Fashion Fair Mall?

b.  the Manchester Center Mall?

c.  Mcdonald's/Wendy's/Burger King?

And, finally:

I know that temps may average about 90 Degrees; what's the best advice
you can give me, with regard to amenities at the Raddison?

I need to hear these things from a blind/visually-impaired perspective.

Please call me at (323) 295-5750.  Or e-mail me at eric at pmpmail.com.
Thank you.

Eric

Eric from Los Angeles.  What does it mean to play sportsmanlike?  It
means playing with respect, with determination, with enthusiasm.  What does
it mean to play with unsportsmanlike conduct?  It means being insubordinate
to your coaches, manager, other teammates, and fans.  It means arguing,
using vulgar language, or doing things unbecoming of a team player.  Please
play with sportsmanlike conduct, and try to be good to each other!