[Nfbc-info] Promoting the Louis Braille Coin

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 29 23:12:12 UTC 2009

    Great Serena.
Terra and I began promoting the braille literacy coin on our lifesrace.com
website.
We get more than 300 hits a day and in the past have gotten more than I
think 1600 per day at our peak as a different website.
We recently changed the name so we can take advantage of more domains .com,
..net and .info.
It's possible if our visitors increase as we hope that we will expand to
..mobile as well.

Hopefully  some coins will be purchased.
I also do a week online class lecture where we will talk about braille
literacy and I will send students to view the video.
So far with regards to coins we've sold
My mom bought three and I think some other purchases could be in the wings.
Mike