[Nfbc-info] DOR Survey

Roger Oberholzer oberholzerr at msn.com
Thu Dec 3 04:37:25 UTC 2009

I created an easier to access version of the DOR Survey that we passed out
at the NFBC Convention. It is a simple Word document and most questions can
be answered with Yes or No. At the end of each question, I made it a Yes/No
sample. Please erase that sample and write your answer. The very last
question, provides you with an option to be more specific regarding your
answers. Please find this easier version attached to this email.

Please, please make an effort to submit your survey by no later than
December 7, 2009 to Mary Willows at mwillows at sbcglobal.net.

Please inform any individual who has received services through the
Department's Blind Field Services district in the past five years of the
survey and the ways in which they can access it. The more individuals who
complete the survey the better we can assess the status of services provided
through SB 105 and the Blind Field Services District. The last day to submit
completed surveys will be Monday, December 7, 2009. Data will be compiled in
a composite form and no identifying information will be contained in the
survey results.

Regards,

Roger Oberholzer