[Nfbc-info] DOR Survey

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 3 11:15:46 UTC 2009

While I have not been a DOR client within the past five years. This survey
could have been made more accessible by using an Internet site such as
www.surveymonkey.com. It works very well with screen reading software and
answers can be checked and there can be text fields for open ended comments.
It is also much faster then making all the changes to this form. You might
want to try it for any future surveys.
Chuck