[Nfbc-info] meeting cancellation Central Valley Chapter

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 10 08:26:07 UTC 2009

The December meeting of the National Federation of the Blind Central Valley Chapter regularly scheduled for Saturday, December 12, 2009 has been cancelled. Our regular meeting time conflicts with the memorial service being held for Ed Eames and some members have other commitments. Our next meeting will take place on January 9, 2010 from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M. at Carrow's restaurant. Details will follow.
I hope that everyone has an enjoyable holiday season.

Chuck Krugman, President