[Nfbc-info] buying a car

Caroline Buckley&Russell Jones emmett14 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 13 02:26:58 UTC 2009

Hey all!

I went to Sunland Ford in Victorville today with the intention of buying a new car.  I have excellent credit and a great job.  I also have a car to trade in as a down payment.  They said that I would not be able to get financing for the car because I do not have a driver's license.  I am legally blind, so I do not drive. They said that the finance companies will not give me a car loan because I would not be able to obtain car insurace in my name.

Caroline

Has