[Nfbc-info] buying a car

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Sun Dec 13 06:46:06 UTC 2009

    Hi Caroline. I would call Ford Mortor company directly and ask if they
can take your application or I would go to a supervisor or another
dealership.  I purchased a car from Ford motors It was a Ford LTD.
I was aproved with no problem.  I bought it from a dealer in Vacillia can't
remember the name.

Mike Peterson