[Nfbc-info] buying a car

Ken Volonte kenvolonte at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 07:30:38 UTC 2009

Hi listers.  Caroline, this shouldn't be a problem as is evident from other
people's comments.  I've bought at least two cars with no problem.  In
edition, my father used to be a car dealer, and he sold cars to several
blind people including my piano teacher.  I know this because when I would
talk to my folks, dad would ask me if I knew such and such person.  Perhaps
you could arrange your own financing elsewhere, say at a bank or credit
union where you already do business.  You'll probably get more favorable
rates as well, but it just shouldn't be a problem. Blind people's money
isn't good enough? To hell with them.