[Nfbc-info] blind money

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun Dec 13 21:06:08 UTC 2009

I don't know if the NFB has looked into this, but the rates are not good.

Guide Dogs for the Blind did it a few years ago.  The rate charted in order
to "give back to the organization" was %17.9.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com