[Nfbc-info] [nabs-l] Follow NFB on Twitter

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 1 05:01:53 UTC 2009

As an Internet user I should not have to go to added expense or through
extra channels or steps to access a web site. Using these types of
accommodations is not equal access under the law. I have done without AOL
for political reasons aside from accessibility issues and I can do without
social networking web sites that aren't accessible either. I very seldom
have time to read blogs or visit accessible web sites unless there is a
specific purpose.
Chuck