[Nfbc-info] Invite to the February's SF Chapter meeting

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 23:11:10 UTC 2009

Hello:

    This is just a friendly reminder that the San  Francisco Chapter of the
NFBC is having their monthly chapter meeting on  Saturday February 21, 2009
from 1-3 pm. at the San Francisco Lighthouse.   At this chapter meeting we are
having elections for the chapter board plus we as  a chapter are collecting our
yearly dues of $5 per member of the SF  Chapter.  So, if you are a member of
the SF chapter and have not come in  awhile, or just want to come to the
chapter meeting and see what the SF chapter  is doing everyone is welcome including
those who are from other chapters in the  affiliate.  I look forward in seeing
everyone at the upcoming San Francisco  chapter meeting this Saturday
afternoon.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the San Francisco Chapter of the NFBC

**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)