[Nfbc-info] Attention: Blind/Visually Impaired Comcast Customers

Carl Martin w6rgh at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 23:19:44 UTC 2009

Hi Kaitlinn,

We have recently moved to a new apartment and had to set up our comcast
account again.  We tried the cable box for a week or so but were unable to
use it due to the visual menus and no audio feedback.  This might also be a
problem with their digital recorder/cable box.  Because of this we are not
going to aquire one.  Electronic equipment with visual menus are a big
problem.  However, it does seem that equipment offered to the general
public through such a company as Comcast should be accessible.

Thanks for taking on this issue.

Carl Martin
800 East Stanley Blvd., #151
Livermore, CA, 94550