[Nfbc-info] election results

ericholm at att.net ericholm at att.net
Fri Feb 27 07:06:02 UTC 2009

National Federation of the Blind of California, San Francisco Chapter
Election results

Greetings All,

I am pleased to announce the election results of the San Francisco Chapter
of the NFB of California:

President                            Eric Holm

Vice President                  Ed  Vaughn

Secretary                             Jaime Tomasello

Treasurer                            Lauren Manierre

1st Board Member            David Chan

2nd Board Member           Jonathan Lyens

3rd Board Member           Stephanie Mellor

I am looking forward to a most productive tenure to  increase membership,
chapter building, and propagation of our philosophy.  I am honored and
pleased to work together to help achieve our common goals.

With personal regards,

Eric

Eric Holm, J.D.

President