[Nfbc-info] an adendum to pch

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 9 16:51:30 UTC 2009

I forgot to mention just about every day PCH (publishers clearinghouse, sends me an email.
It is very similar to the mail version you look through their stuff and order if you like or just submit for entry but sometimes like two days ago I was sent an email where a gold seal or something had to be transferred.  To order you had to move that seal Terra couldn't see it and I couldn't find it using the screen reader after reading countless times through four pages of products.
Even had I just wanted to order using that email I couldn't do it.
That's a hit and miss not every email just spiradically inaccessible.
Something I never complained about because at least it's a whole lot more accessible than those big print envelopes with the gold ticket and the transer stamps that made relatives and friends run away in fear every time they saw me.
But still, more accessible isn't truly accessible.
Mike