[Nfbc-info] This is what we are up against with my space.

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 13 23:37:15 UTC 2009

    Hi Chuck.  I looked the corporate up on who is and got a mail address
and a number for net  solutions.
I called the number and they said correspondence must be sent registered or
certified and because MySpace is "private" phone numbers aren't available.
I checked all over the site as well but nothing there.
My understanding is the reason Target was successful is it was a commerece
site people buy and sell there. Myspace is a social network so I'm not sure
the same california law would apply.
Mike