[Nfbc-info] FW: Scholarships

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 17 00:27:35 UTC 2009

Subject: Scholarships

The application process is now open for the 2009/2010 Incight Scholarship.

The Incight Scholarship is for students with disabilities who are entering
or who are already enrolled in post-secondary education.

Incight's Scholarships are worth $750 each. Our Incight Scholarship Program
is a long-term commitment to students entering and attending college which
can

be renewed annually for up to four years. This scholarship is available
nationally for any trade school, college or university within the United
States.

The scholarship eligibility requirements are as follows:

1. Documented disability: this can be physical, learning, cognitive, etc.

2. Full time attendance at trade school, college or university

3. Completion of entire scholarship application

4. Letter of reference submitted with application (letter can be written by
anyone the applicant chooses and can be of any length)

You can find the application for the scholarship at our website:
www.incight.org
. I am also attaching the document to this email.

Thank you for your interest and please feel free to get in touch me
regarding any questions that you may have.

Rob Pollock

Incight

Scholarships & Marketing Manager

rob at incight.org