[Nfbc-info] CABS newsletter

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Jan 17 01:12:53 UTC 2009

Hello Fellow Californians,
    For the first time since 2001, CABS is looking to publish its
semi-annual newsletter. We are excited for this opportunity to spread the
word about the exciting things CABS is doing, and will be doing throughout
2009 and beyond. If you are interested in contributing material, or just
have an idea in mind for something you would like to see published, please
email Aziza Cano, CABS secretary and the newsletter's editor-in-chief
  daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
We thank you for all your ideas and contributions. Together we can make this
the best CABS newsletter ever!
Sincerely
Angela Fowler, editor-in-chief's helper.