[Nfbc-info] mqmqRe: Fw: [Transition-Council]valuabletransitionresources

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 19 03:32:03 UTC 2009

    Hi Angela. the first place always to look for a paper like this is
nfb.org
search under Fred Schroder.
If that doesn't work you can try key words.
I have some work to get in or I would search right now. Maybe in a few days
when I get my interviews videoed etc and things slow a little I'll see.
But if you go to the nfb site there is a search box where you can look up
articles.
Mike