[Nfbc-info] mqmqRe: Fw: [Transition-Council]valuabletransitionresources

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Jan 20 05:02:09 UTC 2009

If I understood Jim Willows correctly, this paper was written in the
70s.  Is there any reason to believe there is an electronic copy of
this paper?

More likely, if we still have a copy, its filed.  Hopefully in the
files Mary now has.  I do feel that this is a longshot.

We could also contact Fred, and see if he kept a copy.

Jim