[Nfbc-info] Long Term Health Insurance

Randy Cummings randal.cummings at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 21:12:10 UTC 2009

Mary I have had trouble finding affordable long-term health insurance since I've left Santa Barbara and started a job in El Dorado County.  The Skill center, which I work only, has two paid employees, me a full time worker and a part-time secretary and doesn't offer health insurance.  I make enough income that I tried finding my own health insurance but Blue Cross and Blue Shield both wrote back saying I was not qualified because I am   blind placing me in a high risk category and tripling the monthly amount I would have to pay.

So I remain uninsured.