[Nfbc-info] Help with Itunes

Heather djhey08 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:56:13 UTC 2009

Hi guys. I've been having a difficult time figuring out how to use
Itunes with Jaws. There's a program called Jtunes, but it won't let
you search and buy songs. It'll only let you play them or create
playlists. I've heard Itunes 8 is friendly with Jaws 10.00, but I
don't know how to search for a song and buy it. I also don't know how
I'd be able to put it on my ipod, or how to remove something from it.
If any of you know how to do all that, could you either email
instructions or talk me through them?
Thanks.
Heather (Dj Hey)
PS
  I have the 4th generation of the Ipod Nano, which will allow you to
have spoken menus on it. That's the version I've heard will work with
Itunes 8 and Jaws 10.00.