[Nfbc-info] Fw: myspace petition

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 19 09:06:55 UTC 2009

There are other methods for addressing this issue than gathering petition
signatures. A petition carries virtually no legal wait and has little if any
standing when dealing with a private corporation. Perhaps a letter drafted
to the company by an attorney on behalf of the California Association of
Blind Students and the NFBC as a whole would work better. The only real
value that this petition will have is to make those who sign it feel better.
Chuck Krugman, President
NFBC Central Valley Chapter