[Nfbc-info] SdNN on NFB Newsline

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:05:31 UTC 2009

Hi guys and gals, a new website has just launched in the San Diego area:
the San Diego News Network, (www.sdnn.com.)  This is currently a free
service.  I hope there is room to put SDNN on Newsline, which launched on
Mar. 23.

P.S.  Currently, this is a community-involved website that bills itself
as "where you live, where you work; where you play."  Issues covered may
include health care, spotlights on people, including those who are
blind/VI,; news, sports, and other sections.  If anyone could go online,
and send the publisher an e-mail and get the ball rolling, this will be
great.  Second, San Diegans, et al, will have another (online) newspaper to
read.

Eric
Hello:

Because of an editing error, my Baseball list was "inadvertently" wiped
out.  If you want to join, please send me an email, to eric at pmpmail.com,
with, "Eric, I would like to join your list," in the subject line.

Eric from Los Angeles