[Nfbc-info] to regarding RFB&D and Victor stream

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Fri May 15 14:34:50 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

I just got off the phone with tech support at RFBD for the accessible
download site. The server has been down for the last two days and it is down
now. She does not know when it would be up and running. All I know is the
book that I wanted was over 300 MG and when it downloaded it was only 4K.
You know something is up either on their end or mine, but I cleaned
everything out and uninstalled/installed both the download manager and the
book for a fresh start. At least, we know that it's not our abilities to
function at the computer. I will email you when I can finally get it to
work.

Eileen