[Nfbc-info] to regarding RFB&D and Victor stream

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 17 22:44:59 UTC 2009

    Hi EileenEarly this morning I tried the downloads again actually I
reinstalled the download manager and went to humanware and downloaded the
victor stream companion.  I had it before but my computer crashed.  Anyway
using the companion I just had to deleete some books so I had room and check
the books I wanted both are on my victor stream now and working great.
Mike