[Nfbc-info] Golden Gate National Recreation Area Focus Group

Larry Paradis larryp at dralegal.org
Wed May 20 01:35:34 UTC 2009

Dear All,  the focus group is one of several being held as part of an
joint project Disability Rights Advocates is doing with GGNRA to improve
access to its parks.  This is the first phase of a multi-phases outreach
plan.   There are also two evening open houses.  They will be from 4 to
7 pm on:

May 19, 2009 at Fort Mason, Building 201 Bay & Franklin St, San
Francisco
May 21, 2009 at Mill Valley Community Center, 180 Camino Alto, Mill
Valley

There is also a link on the GGNRA website for people to submit comments
on-line.  If anyone would like additional information,  please feel free
to contact me.   Sincerely,   Larry Paradis,  Executive Director,
Disability Rights Advocates   e-mail contact:  lparadis at dralegal.org

For details on the open house, please check the website
www.nps.gov/goga. Click on Management > Public Involvement > Open
Houses.