[Nfbc-info] Traffic exchanges and discrimination

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 23 03:14:25 UTC 2009

the response seems to be a standard response of web designers who use this
type of images in their web site development. This also applies to captcha
images. I have experienced similar problems as I have signed up for several
of the Internet survey sites where this type of an image format is used. I
have contacted some and changes have been made. The fallacy in their
argument is that everyone who generally uses these sites have signed up with
a user name and password. If the site assigns a specific email link to each
user as many do there is no real need for this feature. Again this documents
the need for legislation that implements the use of web accessibility
guidelines known as W3c.
Chuck