[Nfbc-info] Question regarding the newest version of Windows Live Messenger

Shannon Ramsay srstickchick at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 01:44:42 UTC 2009

Hi Karmalynne,

   I just downloaded the newest version of Windows Live Messenger.  I am
totally blind and I use Jaws as my screen reader.  I was not able to click
on the buttons to accept the license and privacy agreements without sighted
assistance and thus I was not able to continue with the installation process
on my own.  I know this is not the problem which you are having, but I
thought I would share it anyway.

   Take care,

    Shannon