[Nfbc-info] Question regarding the newest version of Windows Live Messenger

Karmalynne snowbird170 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 12:59:05 UTC 2009

Hi Shannon,

Sorry, your having trouble too. Man, this is a real pain. I need to highlight a conversation in order for me to read. It really slows me down when there are six people needing assistance at the same time.

My brother Joe is a computer tech. He spent over three hours trying to fiddle with settings, and nothing was accomplished.
Karmalynne
"Because I have been given much I too must give. Because of Thy great bounty Lord each day I live. I shall divide my gifts from Thee with every brother that I see who has the need of help from me"
SKYPE; klrios
MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com
Email:ladymusic1970 at hotmail.com (music requests only)
Listen to my show on www.2020theblink.net from Tuesday 7-10pm pacific time.