[Nfbc-info] CABS Shot Glass Blur

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 23:47:08 UTC 2009

Dear  Fellow Californians,
CABS will  be selling what remains of those cool, collectable shot glasses
that we sold at national convention at this year's NFBC state  convention.
As with at  National, we will be selling them for $5 per shot glass.  So,
if  you need another shot glass or did not attend national convention, you
have  another opportunity to buy one.
All the money from these sales is going to the CABS Events Committee so
that  CABS can have more cool events like the River Rafting trip we had this
past  august.
For  those of you who are unsure what the design on the shot glass looks
like, we'll  give you a brief description. It’s a yellow cab with Whosit
standing on the hood  and the words "Detroit NFB 2009 above the car.
So,  support CABS and purchase your shot glass!
See you  in Newark
Sincerely,
The  CABS events committee