[Nfbc-info] AUDIO FILES FROM THE 2009 CONVENTION ON THE NFBCAL.ORG WEB SITE

Bryan Bashin bashin at calweb.com
Mon Oct 26 15:46:47 UTC 2009

Brian,

I'd just like to thank you and Jim Barbour for the great effort you
two put into setting up the recording system and making it
happen.  I've gotten complements from several people that the NFBC's
convention content is very accessible and logically presented in
sensible chunks.

Again, thanks to both of you for the sweat you put into this project
all convention long.

Best,

Bryan Bashin