[Nfbc-info] AUDIO FILES FROM THE 2009 CONVENTION ON THE NFBCAL.ORGWEB SITE

Elizabeth Stewart elizabeth_stew8090 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 26 16:56:56 UTC 2009

Thank you so much Brian and Jim for all the hard work you did at the
convention.  I was not able to make it to all the meetings but I will be
able to listen and gather information. Thanks, I don't think you know how
much we appreciate your efforts for making things accessible.
Thanks, and I look forward to sharing with other blind friends and family
members about listening to the convention. I hope you were able to enjoy
yourselves too. Well, again thanks and take care.
Elizabeth Stewart